Have you ever watched someone drink warm water while telling you it’s good for you? Maybe they add a little lemon. But you have no idea why?
Well, today I wanted to share some of the reasons for drinking warm water.
So, Happy Monday!
Here are your hacks on drinking a cup of very warm water:
- In the morning it can aid in digestion and clear out toxins which have been trapped in the small intestine. It can also help break down food faster and aids with constipation.
- Helps improve blood circulation and lower blood pressure.
- Aids in weight loss. You see, the warm water increases your body temperature which then increases your metabolism.
- Purifies the blood and assists in the detoxification of the skin, kidneys and lymphatic system.
- Calms abdominal muscles, headaches, muscle cramps and spasms.
- Improves the central nervous system and reduces stress.
One word of caution when drinking very warm water … don’t drink it above 140 degrees Fahrenheit (60 degrees Celsius). Anything hotter and you run the risk of burning your tongue and esophagus.
Ideally the water should be about 125 degrees Fahrenheit or 51 degrees Celsius.
Have a great week!
For a healthier you!
P.S. Did you see my latest email about the FDA approving the wrinkle pill? Click HERE if you missed it.
Patel S., Et. al. Say yes to warm for remove harm: Amazing wonders of two stages of water! European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research (EJPMR). 2015.
Jequier E., Et. al. Water as an essential nutrient: the physiological basis of hydration. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition (EJCN). 2010.
Quinlan P., Et. al. Effects of hot tea, coffee and water ingestion on physiological responses and mood: the role of caffeine, water and beverage type. Psychopharmacology. 1997.